Friday, March 2, 2007

the week..

-Only had <4 hours of sleep for 3 consecutive days.

-Now when I see another book, I will scream. Although not having ice cream.

-Kena screwed by Maths although it was easy. :( However, things could have been much worse.

-Nevertheless, had a great time chatting with Mech gang after kena screwed.

-MLE paper was easy. I did my part and the Lord blessed me with a clear mind and a fairly straightforward paper. I thank Him.

-Visited a friend's room. It isnt everyday you would meet a female friend who is open to us like that. Thanks Syen. :)

-Room is getting messier by the day.

-MUST have a spring cleaning on friday night. Wishes to have a clean room to study over the weekend.

-I am beginning to picture the workload in front of me. No, not for exams. It is the post-exam workload. Have to catch up on Maths and also Physics.

-Luckily CTW assignment is almost done, at least the first draft is almost completed. Thanks Bor Yeow and Kai Wei for being good group members. :)

-Had late night talks with James. He reply kinda slow cos no taskbar on his laptop I guess. Nevertheless it is good to talk with friends and also listen to what they have to say. Thnks for your time PS.

-Begins to wonder if the SGD10 i paid to the gym is gonna be worth anything.

-Also thinking that not being drafted to stay in a hall from the start is not so much of a bad thing either. Even less time for studies if stay there.

-Am beginning to wonder the existance of the CCA points system. Wats the use of forcing ppl into CCA if they dun really enjoy what they do? Some more the CCAs here are not as that diversified as those in American universities; i.e not enough to cater for every taste.

-its 12 and I just woke up at 11. Missed Physics lecture cos wanted to rest more.

-Later got Physics mid term. Looks like this paper is going to be another one of those time-fighting papers.

No comments: