Tuesday, February 27, 2007

To

Dear Apple of My Eye,

There are a few words I would like to say to you.

I wish I had the guts to tell you that I like you very much.

But that doesnt mean I prefer to be a couple with you.

It is true my heart longs for your companionship.

I want to be your guardian but would not prefer it to be the case.

I want to be the best boyfriend that you could have.

Want =/= prefer.

Suddenly I feel I have other priorities too. I knew it all along.

I would not want to risk our friendship just because of a cause without guarantees and promises.

I wonder will I lose you just like that if I continue waiting. On the other hand my previous experiences told me not to be too hasty with you.

If we were to be together, I want it to be one without regrets, a happy start, and with no ending.

Tak once reminded me that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...irresistable.

Indeed it is.

The initial puppy feelings had gone. Now I find myself still thinking of you each day.

You dont make my heart go beating like what it used to do when I see someone I like.

Perhaps I am growing, nt only to like you but to love you.

My first online kiss is for you girl.

MUACKS~

No comments: