Sunday, June 17, 2007

Random questions

How's Life?
holiday-ing. bored-ing also.
Who was the last who sent you an sms?
Wei Chuan
Are you good in your studies?
thankfully improving by His Grace
Can you speak English?
yeah. been speaking more of rojak recently tho =.=
Who was the last who said "Love You"?
long time never hear people say that to me =.=
Who is the most Annoying Person you know?
annoying is just a matter of perspective.
School/College/University?
university.
What time is it now?
10:20am
What song are you listening to now?
some rap song..
How many friends do you have on Friendster?
265
Who are you chatting with?
Penny
Are you in trouble?
not really...if being a tad overweight is trouble, then yes =.=
Have you been Broken Hearted before?
yeah
Missing Someone?
my sisters and my friends in KL
What day is today?
sunday
Any birthday's coming up? Whose ?
Brian Chia Tet Kong...
Bored?
YEAH..would have just die if it were not for my songs
Last Channel you watched on TV?
StarSports.
What time did you sleep last night?
Just after 2am
Do kids love you?
yeah. my friend's 6 year old cousin kept fooling around with me. Kids and their innocence XD
Do you make people Laugh?
Used to do that on a more often basis
Do you give away your secret to
anyone?

often. ask my tight-lipped friend tho. who?? XD
Ever Smoked?
nevah evah forevah evah
Ever Drinked??
got le. life is a bitch if ya never tasted alcohol before. of course not to the point of being drunk la =.=
Ever got drunked?
yeap..back in Form5
Dumped Someone?
nope. I dun really have a right to do that
Are you Caring, Loving and Tender?
to ppl i love... yes
Do you love getting msgs at frndster?
I almost never check my message inbox. Always forwarded mails that I dun really bother =.=
Are you bored of doing this?
nt really. anything that can kill my time, I enjoy it XD
What's your fantasy?
10 years from now, I am walking with my business associates, overseeing my business, with my employees working hard, and the whole thing is in smooth operation, and I hold my head up high proudly knowing that my business is successful (God willing)
Are u in danger right now?
not really.
Are u angry at someone?
no wrath =.=
What do u really want to do now?
have brunch at 11am..
Do you believe in soulmates?
yes
Who is the stupid-est?
dunno who la.. zzz.. Bush?
Cried?
who havent cry before =.=
Feel sad?
not really...thinking of my dad's surprise XD .. i am a good son ok? *blush*
You wanna say something?
DO THIS OR DIE! =.=

No comments: