Tuesday, April 24, 2007

reflections

with every passing paper, i realise that He is always in control, and that He gives me the peace at heart I need to overcome nervousness before entering the exam hall. The times that I have screwed up or did silly and careless mistakes only serves to remind and make me realise not to trust only on myself but that everything is in His hands.

dad has returned home from operation and is resting well at home.

sis just started her new job.

my studies will be better than last sem.

I have a bunch of great people around me in NUS. Or else life here will definitely be a shitpile.

I have nothing to worry about.

The key to happiness is to look at things from a positive view .. things could have been worse. That has definitely put me on a lighter mood for the whole sem as compared to the last one.

No comments: