Thursday, April 5, 2007

health screening review

There was a free health screening for the public at the Central Forum today. I wanted to get a battery for my calculator (it died T_T) and happen to see it (who didnt see it? there are like 10 tables there )...it is free, so decided to have a go.

some details from my health report,listed in order. and no it doesnt contain anything gory.

1. my BMI is 27.1. Height 1.74m, weight 81kg.....81!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneoneone111!! thats a bloody EIGHTY ONE kilos...dammit. the scale at home told me i was 78kg weh...:(

2. waist to hip ratio: 0.82...waist 86cm...hip 105cm...which is in the healthy range of below 1.0

3. body fat analysis: 24.7%.....24.7!!!!!!!!oneoneone!~!! thats like a whole quarter of me is fulla fat....sigh...must have been the snacks...<20 href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systole_%28medicine%29">systolic reading while 59 is for the diastolic reading.
118 is ok as it is below 120, but for the diastolic one I ama bit on the low side. (should be >60mmHg).

5. my urinalysis came out ok...

6. random blood total cholestrol is <150mg/dl, which is good (<200).

7. Random blood glucose is 121mg/dl....also good (<140).

felt kinda funny during the test tho...someone actually wants my urine..LOL.

i am gonna stick this on my board when i am still in Singapore...then bring the report back to Malaysia...and stick it beside my bed to remind me of the task at hand..to bring my weight down...

No comments: