Thursday, March 15, 2007

thoughts..

-Rach, it was really nice to be able to talk to you at length again, about everything under the sun. You are now more open to me than before, I could sense it. Well, I think that you are still the same old Rach in some ways, still pretty as ever, but also changed in many ways. :)

-A dear friend of mine from my hometown going to move to KEVII soon. I hope she doesnt go..because if she goes, the noodle cooking gang will be lessened in numbers by one..LOL..

-Kinda shy to say this in person XD : To my dear friends, studies consuming? Everything not going your way? Feel free to talk to me, I am always willing to lend a listening ear, in fact I am really honoured to do so. And no I am not suffering from lack of attention (replace that by the medical jargon here) XD. Although I am not the best provider of solutions..

-somebody is gonna get wet later..will he? :P *pumps iron to strengthen his arms*

-Going out for dinner with ME pals, for a breather, then come back continue to study.. :)

No comments: