Friday, March 16, 2007

About me.. "wo de zhi su"

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Tan Ping Yi, Ryan
Birth Date : 29th October 1986
Current Status : a bit tired
Eye Colour : black.
Right of lefty : Right handed

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Cina beng
My Fears : not fear. Just dislike to be in situations I cant control.
My Weaknesses : suspicious, sometimes grumpy, too lame. Yeah that is my weakness.
My Perfect Pizza : authentic Italian pizza because I havent tasted them yet.

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : am i gonna wear formal for the Orchard interview?
My bedtime : mostly 3am
My most missed memory : all the things that I used to do with my friends.

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke : Diet Coke please.
McDonald's or Burger King : Burger King, had Double Swiss Mushroom just now :)
Single or grouped dates : single for undivided attention to her!
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Tea or Nestea : Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolat..
Cappuccino or Coffee : Coffee

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : nope.
Curse : yes.
Take a shower : yeah..of course. If not I would be rotting ATM
Have a crush : Yes
Think you've been in love : Yes
Go to school : Yes
Want to get married : Yes
Believe in yourself : Of course.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : Yea...went drunk samo.
Gone to the mall : Of course got la.
Been on stage : Yeah just recently
Eaten sushi : definitely. California roll .. :P
Dyed your hair : didnt

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : yeah
Changed who you were to fit in : yep.

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : 26

LAYER 9 : IN A GIRL...
Best eye colour : Avril's green eyes..
Best hair colour : not sure. every girl looks good in different hair colours. no definite preference for this.
Short hair or long hair : not sure. because different girl looks nice in differing hair lengths. prefers inner beauty.

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : on bed mugging for Math..
Hour ago : at CTW class..
4.5 hours ago : in Orchard chomping on BK
1 month ago : catching up with old friends
Year ago : working

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : Adonai, family, friends
I feel : a bit tired..
I hate : putting on the pounds
I hide : in a closet. LOL
I miss : everyone back in Malaysia and the good old happy atmosphere
I need : a new brain and a better memory. LOL..

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
Jim, Jack, Jermaine, Jane, Jules... XD

No comments: