Monday, March 5, 2007

sometimes i miss..

I miss:

-the 29" Wega in my home.

-my bed with a thick and soft yet supportive mattress.

-the air-conditioning in my room.

-the times that i used to swim 20 laps per time.

-the times that i could still hike Gunung Lambak 2 days in 2 times.

-the casual drives around town.

-helping mum do housework.

-driving dad to workplace.

-the times that i used to play futsal almost everyday.

-care free schooldays.

-being more in control of my grades.

-days of less assignments. they assign me to my death. thats why they are called assignments. lol.

-that time when we drove to Danga Bay for the World Cup Final at 11pm,came back the next day at 6am and ate prata for breakfast.

-that time when I hiked Gunung Lambak at 4am (with 2 other freaks :P) in the morning. Found our way to the top only by using torchlight. Sunset was non existant due to the clouds.

-Tangkak beef moodles.

-Fried prawn noodles.

-Chicken rice opposite the temple.

-Mee rebus near my house.

-O Chien with big oysters.

No comments: