Friday, March 9, 2007

Crazy....

These few days have been crazy.

-Maths lecture going at a trailblazing path. I am being burned by the flames. T_T

-Physics got 2 chapters still to catch up. Missed lecture at 9am today because of lack of sleep. T_T

-EE test later. Duno how they will ask also. Spent the last night looking thru tut solutions ans additional probs. Still dunt feel that confident. T_T

-CTW assignment due soon...have to complete it.

-SS is giving me headaches. It isnt fun when you are staying up late at night figuring out how to send a letter to the HR Dept of Motorola.

-Room in a mess. Have to clean it up after EE test today.

-Have been staring at the laptop for many hours...Feels like my shirtsightedness ( eh, where is that "o"? =.= )is getting worse..Have to check my eyes after this semester.

-Experiencing chronic sleepiness even tho my sleeping time is maximised. Maybe too tired.

BUSY!

1 comment:

Cheng Eng Aun said...

Ah, I feel like more and more 堕落!!!