Saturday, March 31, 2007

back at home

These one or two days seem to have lost a bit of the passion (yeah,temporary) and momentum (yeah,gained weight) for studying. Sis and bro at home so decided to go back home.

Left NUS at 530pm and reached home at 1130pm. Yeah,a good 6 hours needed. A few reasons:

1. At the immigration checkpoint I was in the line where 2 lines merged into one lane. Sorta like a bottleneck. So had to wait a long time until it was my turn to get my passport inspected. About 25 minutes at least.

2. The queue for bus 170 was so long at downstairs of the checkpoint. Had to wait for 2 170 buses to be fully loaded and drove off before I had the chance to get onto one. About 20 minutes.

3. Halfway outta JB town we were stopped by people in dark blue uniform. Thought was the cops, but it turned out to be JPJ inspectors making sure that the bus wasnt overloaded and that each passenger had a seat. For a moment I thought the police received a tip-off from someone that one of the passengers in this bus was carrying drugs. A delay of another 15 minutes.

25+20+15=60 minutes. =.=

bought some homework back. Plan to do them at home but it seems like the urge to spend time with sis and bro at home and exercising is overpowering it. Perhaps I should give in once in a while and not face the books everyday.

Plans to go jogging tomorrow morning. Dunno can wake up onot.

Weighed myself with my jeans on and after dinner (a 10pm dinner). it is 79kg now. =.=

Yeah I jus announced my weight to all of cyberspace. Maybe my passport, IC, student pass, matriculation number and bank account password can be traced from this 79kg made known to hackers. Wonder if I am putting myself at risk due to this.

All my EE friends have PE tomorrow. Good luck to all of them. Maybe the Force be with them as they seek a clear mind to think and nimble fingers to type out all the codes and finish of the program tomorrow morning.

Thinking of watching a movie, but it seems like there are no nice ones at the moment.

Sms-ed a friend of mine in Malaysia from Singapore yesterday late at night, kinda pleasantly surprised that she actually took the trouble and money to reply me. XD thanks, Rach...

discussed about some IT stuff with WeiChuan over diner just now. Got to know that Low Yat's Apple store has a prototype IPHONE on display. He was impressed by the way used to zoom into photos (put ur 2 fingers on the screen and open separate them. Kinda cool cos its like digging into sand to search for smaller grains. XD There is also a gaming mouse by Logitech specially designed for CounterStrike players,where each click tells the machine to fire 3 bullets. There is an +- button that lets you adjust the number of bullets fired per click, kinda cool, retails at RM499.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are not close like we used to be, now I feel you drifting away from me, even though I try to hide my feelings from you, I think of you every night before I go to sleep. I thought of romantic and special ideas to finally tell you about this one day, but afraid of the fact that you might not like it. I have many things that I wish to do for you, but afraid of the fact that the fact that I love you might become too obvious and jeopardise the friendship we have built over time. I secretly hope in my heart that if I tell you one day about the truth, things between us would be what it used to be even if we did not become an item. Please promise me, for I cherish the friendship too.

If loving you means wishing that you have the best, so if someone, anyone at all captures your heart and attention, I would have heartache but no regrets and no ill feelings for that person, for I know you would be in good care in his hands, for i know that he is the apple of your eye and that it is the best for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what should I do tomorrow? futsal, jogging, watch movie??????

No comments: