Friday, February 23, 2007

Ant hunting

That stupid Asian cuisine guy packed Thai fish for me until the sweet sauce came out and dirtied the bottom of the polystyrene box. Didnt see the sauce at the bottom. Now my table is stained with That chili sauce. Wipe liao still sticky. Well, its nothing to sulk about actually, because ants have been appearing out of nowhere in my room since i came back. Let the sweet sauce serve as a trap to attract them all. After that which I have a few options:

1. to eat the ants covered and slathered in sweet Thai sauce, OR

2. to gobble them up after dipping them into the leftover Nutella, OR

3. "relocate" the ants to somewhere more comfortable for them where they can lie down and sleep eternally. That would be the rubbish bin.

4. to examine them like a cadaver under the microsope. =.=

also, I know what light headed Fridays are for:

1. sleep.

2. lie on my bed and drift off into a slumber.

3. close my eyes and let myself rest.

4. rest by seeing darkness.

5. let my eyelids droop down and only lift them up after a long while. With much effort.

memory seems so short nowadays. appetite is definitely damn good these days. I have been studying too much French maybe. Bon Apetit!

[latest update: the ants havent come up to the site of the Thai sauce spillage. I am waiting for them to do so then pounce. Like the tiger I am. *grins* ]

No comments: