Thursday, January 18, 2007

I do feel a sense of beh syok whenever someone jokes or teases me in a way that make me beh syok. If you do not understand me and my beliefs and the real reasons behind what i did, please refrain from teasing me again like that. Since I was in secondary school I have been educated and exposed to those elements by my elder sister. I am perfectly clear about the truth, I know my directions and where I am heading to. And I also do not need unneccessary comments from anyone else to fuel any negative emotions towards you. I do not want to feel that way either. Kinda felt disappointed, but not peeved and not angry with you that you would choose to say something like that. Hmm.... I am not angry with you because the wrath of man wreaks havoc. I choose to forgive you, and subsequently close this chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people are just made to be objects for the opposite gender to throw themselves at. These people can afford to toy and break the hearts of many a someone and still attract the whole town with all their unexplained charm. The whole community/ world would still pin for them, still love them and wishing they could be together with him/her for long periods of time even after witnessing how that guy/girl broke the hearts of their friends. They are always the forgiven ones and people will still love and stick to them like what a bee does to fresh honey. They are the people born with loads of charm ( mostly good looks, some musical talent and a glib tongue + a little bit of pretense (maybe) ) but they fail to protect the hearts of their loved ones ( or that someone that loves him/her dearly. )

While some people, could stare the face of unrequited love bravely and never give up on the one that he/she is interested in. It is mainly because they felt they have met the true love of their lives, they cherish that someone too much and felt that this love was something they had never felt before, something unique, different and yet uncannily familiar. These would probably explained what he/she had done.

I was once part of the community mentioned in the first paragraph. Kinda felt like I was the average Joe who would fall for that Cinderella at the party.
I know I could only be the one that fits the description ( fit to be described in that way) in paragraph 2 for only one time in my life, that solitary time that makes everything worthwhile and sweeter. Have I met her? Is she right in front of my eyes? Or is she someone that I will meet in the future, perhaps a few years/weeks/days from now? I might have a hunch but I will never know for sure till that day really comes. Or has it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner tonight: Indon panggang with chicken chop. diet plan: FAILED :(

No comments: