Wednesday, December 27, 2006

An exceptionally disastrous day

Checked CAP this morning. It was depressingly low! Naturally I felt damn low after that. It is really low to the point that I was about to give up studying. But, what has been done is over, it is time to focus on next sem. The low CAP has kinda derailed my plans to take 6 modules next semester though. I really doubt my ability sometimes. Or is it because of the way I am using? Hmmm I must think this over in these few short days. Luckily I dun have programming next semester, which is a good thing to a large extent.

More discouraging scenes were about to come. As I stepped into home I saw the sight of dad lying on the sofa. Anxiously I asked mum what had happened. Looks like Dad's heart is weak. He felt weak after fixing the leak on the rooftop. That stupid annoying leak. It just cant be fixed. Sigh. Now Dad is in JB General Hospital seeking treatment. I couldnt go because the ambulance cant fit 2 members of the family and also because bro is alone at home. I really wanted to go there and take care of Dad. But I know that Dad is in the good hands of Mum. :)

"Even when things go wrong, it is always going right."


Based on the quote above I heard in church on Christmas,I am not gonna feel down for too long due to these two events.

Ryan is strong, S.T.R.O.N.G, kuat dalam semangat. I am strong cause I am on Your shoulders.


Now fretting over which module to take. Cant take Marketing anymore cause the finals clash with the EE one. Sienzzzz....Perhaps MNO, perhaps PC1432, perhaps Employee Management in Singapore, or perhaps an arts GEM that lets me write and makes me think unscientifically. :P shall settle this dilemma by 5pm tomorrow. hehe..

No comments: