Friday, December 29, 2006

90% Decided.

Gonna take 6 modules for next semester. my CAP won't be a factor to deter me from doing so. If I can't cope with it then I will maybe probably S/U one of my electives. The cores I have for next semester: Critical Thinking and Writing EG1413, Intro to Materials Science and Engineering MLE1101, Mathematics II MA1506, and Electrical Engineering EG1108.

The other module i am gonna take are GEK2507 Computational Methods for Basic Finance. The description sounds really interesting to me cause I always wanted to study something related to financial analysis. Its also something related to the prestigious CFA license that I might want to take after I graduate. Plus sis also told me finance is kinda interesting and straightforward. So I am gonna go for it.

SSB2216 Employee Management in Singapore is also something I have in mind. Originally wanted to take MNO but was put off by the workload since I already have the very mafan CTW allocated to me as one of my cores. Heard Wan Ling said the module is ok and doesnt eat up much of my time. Some more if the going gets too tough for me I might S/U it also so that my CAP wont be dragged down even further down the abyss. Siew Yik and Chee Guan also taking it with me, won't feel too sien studying it alone.

All these adds up to a fictional module I am taking next semester, which is CRS6001 Cap Rescue Semester. 6 modules mean that it is a level-6000 module,the 1 means that it is for first year undergraduates.

I know that saying that (the CRS6001 thingy) and telling it to myself makes me stressed up, but I cannot deny the truth. Have to pay more attention next semester and stop becoming so blur. As John said, use the past as a reference and dont dwell too much on it. Disappointments in life come and go. Life goes on....

Gonna go back to Singapore on the 2nd of Jan if conditions permit. Bidding for my intended modules only start on 3rd January, ample time for me to make any adjustments and tweaks necessary.

So, 6 modules and 24.0 MCs await me next sem. This is the situation now. 2 level 2000 modules are amongst it,will I survive or will I sink unstoppably to the bottom of everything? I shall say good luck to myself first.

No comments: