Friday, November 2, 2007

Holidays

This holiday, a few things to do. I am so looking forward to it. Except for one moment.

So what am I gonna do? In no order of importance:

1. Exercise. Juggle between swimming, jogging, jungle trekking, futsal, weight training everyday. Must exercise everyday. Wont set any targets too soon. I will be back to my glory days.

2. Rest. It has been a tiring semester. 6 modules with a damn busy Arts GEM. Everday sleep after 2am. Stressed.

3. Watch some movies at the theatre. The darkness of the theatre is wonderful as it shuts us out from other troubles like a capsule.

4. Spend time with family. I want to make up fo time already lost away from home to NUS. How nice would it be if NUS was just in front of my doorstep. And the thing is, Johor is near but not near enough for me to go back everyday. Its like, so far yet so near, or so near yet so far.

5. Meet up with friends. One way is by playing more futsal with them. Too bad my regular swimming mate is back in UK liao..

and that ONE moment I dread most? Checking my semester scores. It is not that I have declared defeat even before the war has begun, but the way NUS delivers the results to students makes us damn stressful. A computer screen waiting to eat you up. Relatively scary to me lah, dunno about you guys tho. :P

No comments: