Thursday, October 11, 2007

workload!!!

Oh my gosh.

I slacked (ok, half slacked) for 2 days and work is piling up.

Part 2 of my modules sound easy during lecture but the tutorial problem sets are mind boggling. I shouldnt even be sighing now as this has been part of my NUS life (average student) so far.

I want to take a break from schoolwork and just spend half a saturday relaxing in the cinema and having a nice meal with my friends, but even that I really have to think twice or even thrice about it.

Planned to go back this weekend (again!). A bunch of friends whom I havent seen in a long time are having a gathering this Saturday. I really wish to go home. Sien. A bit regret going home for the past 2 weeks, now I know guilt will surely come to me if I go back this weekend. I have to make a decision.

Stupid Arts GEM. Damn sien...have to prepare for tutorials (additional workload). Tutor is an African who looks like Akon when he is 50 years old and he makes sure that we do our work because all of us will need to play active roles in his tutorial. Super unconventional style of tutoring.

On the other hand, I could have left the tutorials aside, spend just 10 minutes preparing for my GEM tutorial and still get away with everything, instead of slogging and cracking my brains doing them.

Which path shall I take? I guess only I myself will know the answer.

No comments: