Saturday, July 28, 2007

Going back..

..to PGP tomorrow.

This will be an all new semester. Dilemma over whether to take 6 modules onot. I will be clearing up to 21MCs in the process. With 5 modules I already have 4 freaking labs but only clearing 17MCs..sien. I might not take any extra modules at all. Other than that, I have to go for CCAs this semester. I feel ambitious and rather pumped up this semester, with a few CCAs in my mind.

I believe this is the time for me not to laze,but to step out of my comfort zone (as dear Edward repeatedly told us to do so) and really involve myself in the real world. I pray that I can cope with my studies (at least 3.5, somehwere near 4 would be delightful) and at the same time do all the CCAs that I want to be a part of, with commitment and strong sense of responsibility. It is my oppurtunity, and its up to me to grasp it.

Also looking forward to fostering new friendships with freshies...white they are still fresh ...lol.

Hmm..I have so much things to do this semester...lol.

p/s: I used the phrase "looking forward" umpteen times in my posts lately. Which is contradictory to my situation; I am short-sighted.. =)

I used that phrase so many times, I "look forward" until my neck gonna be long like giraffe and wanna snap liao.

No comments: