Thursday, June 14, 2007

random Ryan motion

-sprained toe hasnt completely healed yet. cannot go futsalling, jogging or jungle trekking yet. so boring at home. might try swimming tomorrow morning (swimming puts less pressure on the joints) and get a tan. the colour of my skin is like steamed chicken. zzz

-had kfc and steamed chicken for dinner yesterday. so much protein, the colour of my urine was a deep yellowish. at least it wasnt orange, which is still not too bad.

-have been dieting a lot with my main meals recently. the serving of the rice i am currently having is less than the size of my fist after flattening the rice out. it gets so sien when you cant eat the food you like. rewards? a scant 1 kilogram decrease in my weight. 1KG ONLY! i am wondering is this all worthwhile. =.=

-been feeling lazy these days..always sleep during the afternoon but sleep very late at night. never seem to wake up early also.

-watched oceans thirteen with frens just now. the cinema was damn cold. regretted that i didnt bring my sweater along. took some candid shots in the toilet. it is in my friendster for all to see now.

-left eye itchy, dunno why, might be eyelashes fallen into my eyes. cant seem to shrug the itchiness off. how to sleep lidat?

*leaves blog*