Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A long overdue blog update... *wipes the dust off my blog*

have been reading up on conspiracy theories these few days, i.e things such as people claiming that the 9/11 incident was planned and the US didnt do anything about it and that the lunar landing by man is the century's biggest hoax. I dont really know whether there is anything wrong in reading all these stuff, or whether is it wasting my time (which is in ample abundance anyway), but it all seems interesting to me and kinda logical and convincing when you trace and piece up all the clues presented by the "conspiracists" (at least thats how I call them) one by one and think carefully.

have been going on a diet and exercise plan since I came back from KL. Ran 6km the day before the day before, jogged (again) 4km + 80 situps the next. My back is a bit sore from running and doing sit ups. Maybe I should start swimming now. My swimming mate, Kong isnt back from UK yet until 21st of June. It is one of the reasons I suddenly feel unmotivated to go swimming, sometimes even to the point of loathing it.

just realised my previous 2 paragraphs started with "have been". it wasnt planned, honest.

Thee is a funfair in my hometown. Yeah, in this little quaint hometown of mine. They come annually every CNY but they are here this time of the year. Went there with friends just now. In the end we didnt went for any of the rides or played any of the games there. The ferris wheel was creaking. Many parts were rusting. And all of a sudden merry go rounds, bumper cars look and sound so toddlish to us. A few years ago it was childish. But this year it is toddlish. Cos I am 20 ady maybe. :)

Have been feeling SO SO SO lazy these few days. I am so lazy that I dun even want to put the V for Vendetta DVD into the player to watch it. Lets see if any of you guys can top my laziness. I know one gal is gonna beat me in this; she slept until 5pm in the afternoon. ( I know you will read this! :P )

And it is 4:14am now,I better go doze or else dont have the energy and right mind to swim tomorrow. The pair of new swimming trunks WILL take its maiden hug of my thighs and ass and .. you-know-what. :P

No comments: