Sunday, April 8, 2007

today

Kinda surprised yesterday night that my eldest sis told me that she would be in Singapore for today and askin me out for dinner tonight. She was together with her boyfriend. At first I was a little bit hesitant. But then I thought what the hell, its a chance to meet someone that my family were talking about and I hadnt had the chance to meet him in person. So, out I went.

The venue was to be at Crystal Jade at Suntec. His name is Boon. Sporting a tall and meaty stature, he cuts a big figure and he looks well dressed. His handshake is firm and warm. The dinner went OK and I find that he is a nice chap to talk with. Apparently he was shopping for some working clothes. Considering his background (comes from a well-to-do and well educated family, studied in UK, Canada and Singapore before), it is no wonder that he speaks with an accent. However, he also speaks "lah", and "lidat" which sounds kinda funny in a foreign accent. Hehe.

Right after dinner, just after we parted ways and I was waiting for the bus at the Nicoll Highway bus stop, mum called me and ask me in a concerned tone "how do you think abt him?" i was like =.= .. I told her what I thought about him, and she sounded kinda happy and agreeing. LOL. The things that a mum could do for her children.

jus got sms that tomorrow football cancelled. bah!!

calculator still dead. cannot do EE practice. :(

No comments: