Tuesday, March 6, 2007

McThoughts

Here i am at McD's after discussing CTW assignment. finished our writing for recommendations just now.

Head is spinning due to a lack of sleep. I guess I have been awake for too many hours for consecutive days.

Kinda felt out of touch these few days.
It is as if 5b gathering only happens once in a blue moon.
Everyone is so busy.
Everyone is busy transforming from their cocoon into nerds.
And yes that includes me.
But the whole 5b gang seems to be putting on a disappearing act.
Most of them are busy. Programming, CTW...
I think I am going kinda insane alone , studying in my room.
Its not like I am not taking it easy, its not like I do not know how to relax, but when I am too cooped up in a small space of 9 meters squared for long periods of time, I just cant stand it.
Everywhere I look I see the 4 walls and the same old boring bookshelf in front of me. When I see books, I feel like I am going to vomit.
The bed always seem so tempting.
I dont listen to that many jokes from my 5b gang anymore.

I myself dun have the mood to think of jokes anymore.
The laughter around me have subsided a little.
Fighting against the desire to sleep even tho have slept much.
Facing stuff in the book that I dun really understand and have to memorise.
Slightly screwed mid terms.
WAT KIND OF LIFE IS THIS?

Due to boredom, I lack the passion to pursue knowledge anymore. Albeit sometimes.
Trying hard to make things go into my brain but it doesnt seem to work.

But at least there are people that share the same sentiments as me.

4 comments:

Cheng Eng Aun said...

"But at least there are people that share the same sentiments as me."

Should be "there are a lot of people"... Haih

-xander- said...

lol.. agreed.. i think WE ALL share the same sentiments as u.. dont worry

[ s y e n ] said...

-____- since i'm one of those doing the disappearing acts, i shall stand up for myself in this..

1) 5b gathering = talking = work not done = work pile = sleeping late nearing exams to mug = syen gonna get fever like last time. and i so do not want that to happen again. unless u want me to get sick la.

2) turning to nerds? no choice. dun study = fail = won't hear the end of it from parents (go uni is go play izzit? pay so much for u to slack izzit? lidat stop studying and go work la). trust me. it's not pleasant.

3) u can alwiz go to 5b alone wat. baltic sometimes go down alone.

4) i promised my parents to do well this sem. i disappointed MYSELF with last term's results. i can't afford to slack so much and joking and fooling around in 5b will result in super slackness. and we EE ppl have 21 MCs this sem. we screw up programming, we screw up everything.

and it's not like the 5b gang are ur only friends. can alwiz go seek out some other friends to hang out with from time to time also wat. especially ur own fac/department friends. if we're doing prog, u can't discuss with us also. then u'll feel left out and all. u try to lighten the serious mood with jokes but then it sorta ruins our concentration and we end up taking more time to complete the things.

i'm sorry if it may sound kinda harsh. but u can't expect us to be carefree and relaxed the whole time. u gotta be abit understanding bout others who are trying to catch up with work and do better this sem. some ppl can't be like baltic, nvr do tut, go lecture, go out all the time and yet can ace the exams.

walau it's so damn long it looks like a blog post d...-____-

Baltic.kai said...

gambateh to ryan~~~~
is time to b stronger!!??
hehehaha...
v muz gather at least 2 times per week la....^^