Wednesday, February 14, 2007

this V Day

This Valentine's Day, I felt happy rejoicing by the fact that I was given a chance to love you.

flashback. recall and reminisce.

2 days ago, in a slumber I was. Had a dream.

It was a sunny day. We both were about to cross the road. There were many cars;te traffic was heavy. The pedestrian crossing was a mile away. We had to cross the road...there. Buat tak tahu....I grasped your hand to lead you as we crossed the road. I hold your hand...first time I held a girl's hand. It was monumental for me, at the same time I was feeling nervous.

And you were shy about it. As we walked acorss the road, I would steal a few peeks at you. You were shy about this. I could observe that you dun even dare look at me, you stared away, but just let your little hand be rested in my palms willingly.

Across the road we go, and there without any confession from me, you knew the truth. From then on, we were an item. No need to say any official words. It jus came to both of us.

It was just a dream.

Happy post VDay everyone.

May the guys with wallets that went on a liquid protein diet have prosperity to make it fat again. May the singles who felt depressed over the fact that they are gonna tick the 'single' box in the marital status enquiry in official forms, dont overdose on alcohol. May those who went drunk get over the hangover ASAP.

No comments: