Thursday, February 1, 2007

Should i continue loving you my dear?

At times, I have thought of giving up.

Most of the time,I also think that giving up this love is not something I should do.

After deep thought for many days and nights, I asked myself a few questions repeatedly and came up with these answers.

My heart doesn't lie to its owner.

I certainly would want to be with you through thick and thin and everything that life throw at us.

I want to spend my good times with you too.

I like to hear you speak and listen to your words, giving you attention like no other.

I could spot your flaws and still love you although I realise them well enough.

I wish to share my thoughts with you, hoping you would do so as well.

I wish to share your troubles.

I want to travel to someplace with you. Paris sounds good.

I want to meet your parents.

I want to take care of you.

I feel heartache when I see you in agony.

I want to know and share what are your dislikes and likings.

Your every words mean something to me.

Your heart and soul radiates kindness that I absolutely adore you for.

Your every action seems magnificent and significant in my eyes.

Your problems are my problems.

You smile right into my heart, making it do the same too.

You are shaped magnificently by your upbringing and environment.

You don't need to doll yourself up with nice clothes, perfume and other unnecessary stuffs.

You are beautiful the way you are right now.

************************************************************************************

Lying on the plains and watching stars with you at night I something I dream of doing.

Catching a love comedy with you in the theatre and sharing that big tub of popcorn sounds like a good idea.

Sharing a cup of coffee with you at Starbucks also sounds fun.

Giving you my body warmth when you feel cold would be something I feel honoured to do.

If I had the chance, I would treat you like a princess.

**********************************************************************************

All things aside, most importantly, the truth is I love you for who you are.

But I am not rushing...maybe time shall tell us everything.

If only I had the courage to risk it all and whisper softly into your ear that I love you.

IF only.

2 comments:

Baltic.kai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baltic.kai said...

i wish i can protect you when you are facing problems...
and tell you that things that you care is the most important things to me...
but i cant...