Friday, February 9, 2007

Random R's

Sleep feels good when you are exceptionally tired.

When I lie down on my bed and put my arms behind my head, the small of my back feels as though it has undergone therapy. So nice.

Saw Chubby's post about his first calligraphy. The word FAT looks really funny, in a Kenny Sia way...cause Kenny always edits and makes images of his own that are damn funny. Keep up the good work. That really made my day. Haha, I am laughing myself silly over just a single word.

*************************************************************************************

I skipped MLE lecture today because of 2 reasons. Firstly after the 3 hour SS class I always feel that it is a drag to drag my ass all the way to LT7A just for a 40 minute lecture. Secondly was due to the fact that I was kinda hungry and SiewYik was kinda pestering me to go eat with him. It sounded fun to break the rules and I followed. :P

I probably deserve it if I fail my MLE this semester. LOL.

Must...Go...For...1...Hour MLE lecture from next week onwards.

Must also remember to ask the mop back from Chubs tomorrow or these few days.

I need it to wipe my ass. :P

No comments: