Thursday, January 25, 2007

today.

I bought a new water jug today. It has a nett capacity of 2.9 liters. Hohoho. So huge! Yeah it stores enough water to last me for a whole day. That shall save me a lotta time because prior to this I had to refill water about 3 times per day into my little stainless steel mug.

Maths was really mind boggling today. The Hongkie covered about 24 pages of Chapter 2 today and countless slides in 2 hours today. Pace damn fast. The theory part was kinda OK but I couldnt understand a thing about relating complex roots with the motion of a pendulum in SHM. Well, never mind. The theoritical part is always quite chim/cheem one. As long as I know how to use the formulas and be careful I shall be OK.

-Also tried out the Korean Instant Ramen today out of curiosity.
I also damn curious about the cause of my expanding girth. :P

I also made up my mind to clean and sweep my room at least once a week. One of my targets this sem is to keep my room as pristine as possible. Hope I can do it.

Well there is just so much to do and time doesnt seem enough, but then I am not a bionic person either.

Time management is gonna be so important this semester.

Crucial crucial....

No comments: