Thursday, January 11, 2007

Physical trials and tribulations

After SSB2216 lecture today, came out of SR20.
On the way to the bus stop, I feel something brooding inside me.
It felt terrible. I felt like I was dying.
I clenched my fist and tried my hardest to tahan it. After an agonising wait, finally got onto bus B and sat on the last row. Didn't expect the shock absorbers of the bus to be malfunctioning. Every speedbump that the bus ran over seem like a torture to my body. Every corner that swings my body sideways bent me and I felt intense pain. I scream at the sight of the next speedbump. I dreaded the feeling of the bus slowing down and riding over a bump; it dealt my body blows wich I could never recover from. Only then I realise how fragile I was.

Finally I reached LT7A. Was late for lecture by almost 15 minutes. But couldnt run; taking each step was especially difficult when u feel like your foot are tied to 2 big bricks. Nonetheless I trudged on.

Pushed open the glass door....I immediately headed to the left. Into the toilet I go.

Ahh. The feeling of sitting in the toilet answering my long nature call. ;p

2 comments:

-xander- said...

WAHAHAHAHA

i get tht feeling a lot the past few days.. the stupid rain is making me receiving more nature calls

Cheng Eng Aun said...

Instead of feeling the 'big' ones, I felt the 'small' ones more frequently :P