Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year's Resolution (s)

A list of what I wish to happen.

1. Everyone I know has good health for the year 2007. No more sick people during exam periods, Dad gets well sooner.

2. To know my friends even better, although I have known many of them for a long time. To elevate the friendship with friends made in the past or new frens in university; dearest friends from STPM, friends overseas, uber friendly Mech Eng people, lovely 5B gang, helpful seniors and everyone of all shapes and sizes that I know. If I were to make a list, this post would border on overflowing.

3. Lose some weight. 3kg would be nice. Not too much, not too little. To pack in more muscle would be wonderful too; then I can look like Rooney when I put on a replica Man United jersey, The Rock when I am in black tights. LOL. And NO I wont put on black tights.

4. Both my sisters have a good life working in KL. DJ, I hope you will enjoy your job that you currently love even more. EJ, I know EY days are stressful, but rest assured you can make it through...2 years more!!

5. To be a better person; more matured, more caring to the ones I love, more knowledgable. I know I have a lot to learn even after spending one semester in university when quite a number of things have happened.

6. Also, quite simply, to know God better, to be more grateful to Him.

7. No more major catastrophes for the New Year, no more major earthquakes, floods and devastating tornadoes. No more Hurricane Jane, Abraham, Peter, Tom, Dick and Harry. No more Johor floods, no more bombings. In short,peace for the year 2007.

8. And of course, last but not least, a higher CAP for myself and also the people I know. To have more discipline in daily life and better time management to work towards this target.

NIKE. JUST DO IT!

4 comments:

Jane said...

nice blog....1st time visit ur blog ohh....remember me? i m jane ar...ok...happpy new year ~~2007~

Ryan said...

remember la...haha...Yap Bonn Lock's little sister ma :P

[ s y e n ] said...

u forgot number 9.

STOP BEING LAME!

Anonymous said...

that so-called lameness is in my blood..cannot simply change one..me special me unique... :)