Friday, January 12, 2007

for one of my dearest friends.

I never remember how I knew you.

I wish I could turn back time, and talk like we used to talk..during reading week and during the semester holidays...during xmas and during exams.

Conversations we had then were full of fun and was always entertaining, at times meaningful, at times serious.

We were like best friends then.

5B is where our friendship blossomed.

We confided and enjoyed each others' companionship.

You introduced good stuffs to me, and did the best thing a friend could do.

You made nice stuffs for me.

In fact I never did anything or made anything for you. Your graciousness touched me.

We grew to become close friends...in fact I consider you one of my closest friends in NUS.

Even though we knew each other only for a few months, the friendship between us escalated and I never wanted it to go down.

Right now, some element seems lacking, there is a missing puzzle.

Trust me, I am trying hard to get the friendship back...even if it means scooping a needle out of the sea.

I know that day will come.

I have enough faith in you.

I cannot wait.

Somehow....

No comments: