Wednesday, January 10, 2007

bu shun li de liang tian...

I am such a disturbance. I make people label me annoyance, make people say that I am disturbing, and to top it all off, just now, I am not needed. Most of the things I did out of good heart and intentions have been misintepreted. Maybe it is just me. Things just didnt go right recently. I cannot blame anyone though. Who am I to judge people anyway?

It might be a case of us drifting apart.

These 2 days have been super sucky.

I should try to appreciate other people's frankness, as I trod on the road of seeing positiveness in the face of negativity.

Well, at least I know who to look to when I am kinda down in the dumps.

Er Jie, be prepared for my late night SMS barrages. I know you won't forsake me when I am in need.

I feel so immature right now.

Which makes me wonder also, how can I take care of someone when I am rather inadequate myself?

-tries to cheer up-

No comments: