Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Feeling Stupid. . and about Shah Alam

I dedicate this post to my forgetfulness. Of all things I had to forget the username...listen people, its the username, not the password. The things I do, are always far fro the norm whereby the password is usually forgotten. My dear blog finally I found you again. I hav no idea why when I am using the username recovery service provided by Blogger I cannot access you. You are not in the list. When I log in using google account then I can find you. Sighz...arggg!!! So I guess next time I will just have to use google account to blog again. Its very troublesome. But as they say, in every dark cloud there lies a silver lining. In this case I would call it a golden lining, which not unexpectedly refers to the Google service. If it wasnt for the collaboration between Blogger and Google ( are they independent companies or is Blogger under Google? ) this blog would have to go into permanent slumber mode, albeit unwillingly, huh Dear Bloggie?? *pats Bloggie on his head*

*bloggie wags his tail back at me*

Later I shall give you more doggie bloggie biscuits.

I am in the GMI (German-Malaysia Institute) library as I am typing this. Yesterday I sorta ranaway from home and spent the last night in Tak's hostel in UITM Shah Alam. Got to experience the life of a JPA scholar for just one night. Sneaking into the hostel was a piece of cake due to the guard's laissez faire attitude and Tak's good PR skills with him lol ;P. Apparently they have a curfew; all residents of the hosel are to be in their rooms by 11pm. So didnt get to go out and yamcha. Watched a few of Tak's videos on his laptop. They were freaking funny. Maybe I will send them to you all once I get them. I laughed so hard my stomach muscles felt pain (or I felt pain in my stomach muscles, or my stomach was feeling panful, or etc etc etc whatever u wanna call it my english sucks lol).

Phew didnt knew of the one hour time limit on the PC or else this blog post would go poof and maybe I had to write it all over again at home. About 10 seconds ago i was at the counter utk mintak masa tambahan from the librarian. Thank God I made it in time. Thank God there were only few people using the PCs here or else cannot tambah masa liao. Like I said, there is a silver lining in eve....... XD

Gotta go to the warehouse sale later. I heard there are some great discounts there, up to 90% from the factory price, not the MSRP. yay! can shop more liao! shop shop shop till i drop! LOL..

I think I am becoming more and more like a girl liao.

*looks down to check* XD

No comments: